Thursday 1 September 2011

This is my first blog post

I was inspired to write this post by www.mindparts.org and http://dissociativeidentitydisorderandme.blogspot.com/ both of these bloggers have indirectly/directly influenced me and I'd like to take this time to thank them!! After reading some of their posts and commenting I have decided to become a blogger myself....   I realised that I needed to make a start... not just with my own handwritten journo... however my journalling has become difficult because parts of me are not with the plan so to speak, they don't want to input on my journo so I go through cycles of loosing it (journalling) and rediscovering it months later! V annoying and I've become sick of writing all my sudden realisations on bits of paper and the cycle starts all over again...  This way I can keep track of myself.  I've also got to add that I will not be going into details of the sexual, physical, emotional or ritual abuse that I have encountered because this will most likely re-trigger myself and other bloggers/readers that may be reading this blog, this way it'll keep us all safe! I will not list the names of my parts/alters as this is not what I intend to discuss, their names, ages, preferences are for their and my knowledge only and this is what they have chosen! I will discuss various issues that I have encountered and various subjects that I find interesting. 

1 comment:

Candycan said...

HI, Nice blog. I hope to read more from you!